We stayed at the Marriott Edinbugh this weekend. It was a hen weekend package that included Go Ape, Dinner and a little bit of dancing to end the evening. We hired a Mercedes chaffeaured Taxi - 16 seater - We were so fortunate and blessed that we had the owner of the company Graham driving us around for the weekend. Graham was such a gentleman, he really looked after us girls.
I have stayed at the Marriott on two other ocassions. Based on the service I had received previously I had high expectations for this visit. Well it exceeded my
expectations. The team were all amazing, the reception staff, the dinner team, the breakfast team were so very lovely, warm and friendly. I had made a cake to celebrate and the staff kindly stored it for me.
The maitre d sorted out vegie sausages for my friends. Took time to make the bride to be feel very special. The breakfast was delicious, The haggis, which I had never had before was delicious. The room, the bed, I love the Marriott bed, so lush.
The location is excellent not far from the city, Theres a casino and a petrol station across the road from the hotel. You need ID to get into the casino : )
Its also near the airport, but not so near that u can hear any planes. Its a peaceful location just outside the city. Definitely a must for anyone wanting to stay somewhere away from the city noise with great service and rooms. Iam going back to Edinburgh with my hubby this Summer. Edinburgh, Graham and the Marriott will see me and the other ladies again: )
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Edinburgh hotels are renowned for their fine hospitality and the Edinburgh Marriott Hotel has established itself as one of the finest hotels in Edinburgh. An ideal location for weekend getaways or business trips, this stylish hotel accommodation is a five-minute drive from Edinburgh International Airport and 15 minutes from the centre of the city. Our Edinburgh hotel is ideally located for area events like the Royal Highland Show and Edinburgh Fringe Festival as well as rugby games at Murrayfield Rugby Stadium. You can enjoy Edinburgh's historic sites with a convenient local bus service to the city centre which runs regularly from the hotel. When planning an event, nothing compares to our Edinburgh hotel's service. Your event, whether big or small, will be planned with perfection. We offer 12 meeting rooms and on-site catering services for flexible space and menu options. Hosting a meeting or conference? We offer discounted rates for group accommodations at our hotel in Edinburgh, Scotland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Superbreak UK, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Edinburgh Marriott Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Marriott Hotel Scotland