The Cambridge guest house was excellent :) My partner and I stayed there for 7 nights. The owners were really nice people and very helpful. If we had any questions or were unsure about anything, they were more than happy to help. The room were very clean and modern. We stayed in room 3, it was a little small but very roomy. There was enough room for both our big suitcases so that was great. In the room there was a desk, arm chair, flat screen tv, comfortable bed, kettle, free tea and coffee, sightseeing guide book and a cupboard. Our bathroom was opposite our room and was very clean. It had a shower in a huge bath with a massive square shower head. The walls are slanted but if you can get over that in the bedroom and bathroom then it is a fantastic place to stay. Great location, only a short walk to the main shopping strip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WELCOME TO CAMBRIDGE HOUSEYour Home away from home located in the heart of Edinburgh. Cambridge House Central Edinburgh was built in 1880. Located conveniently close to the main shopping area (Princes Street) and the (Royal Mile) it offers quality accommodation. Cambridge House is the ideal base whether you are travelling for leisure or on business. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Hotel.de so you can book your Cambridge House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cambridge House Hotel Edinburgh
- Cambridge House Edinburgh, Scotland