“Fantastic”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Great wee cafe in a very nice area of Edinburgh. Nice food and friendly staff. Nearest train stop is Edinburgh Waverley and nearest bus routes 11, 15, 16, 5, 23, 36 and 45.

1  Thank Eastholliday

Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Roquet was very disappointing. Popped for a quick lunch. Service was charming but the food was very mediocre. Salad leaves were old and limp had seen better days (and there was no roquet!) the crispy bacon with my baked potato wasn't at all crispy. I wouldn't recommend it.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

I eat in Rocket regularly as it is great, tasty food at a reasonable price. it's not pretentious and doesn't kid on that it is anything but a great wee cafe serving delicious food. I often wish it was a bit bigger but then it wouldn't be the same. the service can be slow but it is very busy with sit in and take away, though this means the food is fresh. Keep it up Rocket.....

1  Thank ScotNets
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Both myself and my boyfriend are students and really enjoyed our lunch and think it is a fair price and good to have student discount. My boyfriend really loved the Rocket Club! Always enjoyed the food.

One of the girls was really friendly, however the other who served us initially was a little off. It wouldn't put us off though as we both work in food ourselves but definitely something to improve on!

Great coffee!

Reviewed 10 May 2014

Work around morningside the food is ok for the price of a roll not good go to costa or Marks and Sparks just as nice! Just another over priced shop in morningside!

1  Thank Mcqueenhair