My husband and I stayed here for our 3 night stay in Edinburgh. We took a taxi from Waverly train station as we had luggage, but it only cost us 4.60 GBP. You can walk to the apartments within 10 minutes however. The gentleman on reception was lovely and showed us where everything was on the map, the studio room was very clean and the bed was really comfy.
The only thing wrong was our hob wasn't working, as we'd wanted to cook our own breakfasts to save some money. The rest of the kitchenette was working and fully stocked though. The apartments are in a great location; very close to Arthur's seat and a 10 minute walk to the Old Town were the castle and Royal Mile are situated. The price definitely can't be beaten, and with 4 remote access doors from entering the building to our room, we felt very safe too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our new, contemporary and independent serviced apartments, with 35 apartments in the centre of Edinburgh. All have modern cooking facilities, linen, towels, ironing facilities, TV, telephone and a safe. Full Scottish breakfast is available ( at extra cost) in the adjacent building ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cancelon, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Richmond Place Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Richmond Place Apartments Hotel Edinburgh
- Richmond Place Apartments Edinburgh, Scotland