We stayed for two nights to see a gig & explore the city. From arrival the staff were very helpful. We were allowed to park near reception whilst we offloaded our gear & checked into our room. There is parking (chargeable) on the street however it's only for 4hrs. We parked in the NCP which is a 5min walk (downhill from the apartments & uphill coming back). Charge being £15 per 24hrs.
Our room was well equipt however felt a little clostrophobic. There was no natural light & it's was very cramped. I'm not sure if we were just unfortunate & got a bad room or they're all the same? Looking back I wish I'd requested to move. This didnt spoil our stay in any way though as we didnt spend much time indoors anyway (It was glorious sunshine - 23oc+).
Location wise, we found it brilliant. About 10-15mins walk to both Grassmarket & Princes Steeet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our new, contemporary and independent serviced apartments, with 35 apartments in the centre of Edinburgh. All have modern cooking facilities, linen, towels, ironing facilities, TV, telephone and a safe. Full Scottish breakfast is available ( at extra cost) in the adjacent building ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Richmond Place Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Richmond Place Apartments Hotel Edinburgh
- Richmond Place Apartments Edinburgh, Scotland