These apartments are clean and well maintained. They were a little hard to find as we had a long walk from the castle in the pouring rain.
I would have got a taxi if I has known how long the walk was. The literature suggested it was nearer than it was. The apartment we stayed in was compact and probably not made the best use of space. I thought it too expensive for what it offered.
Was also subject to "students?" running screaming and laughing through the corridors all through the night. Not sure if this is normal or just an isolated incident.
I personally wouldn't choose to stay here again for the price I paid.
The free Wifi was very useful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our new, contemporary and independent serviced apartments, with 35 apartments in the centre of Edinburgh. All have modern cooking facilities, linen, towels, ironing facilities, TV, telephone and a safe. Full Scottish breakfast is available ( at extra cost) in the adjacent building ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotel.de, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Richmond Place Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Richmond Place Apartments Hotel Edinburgh
- Richmond Place Apartments Edinburgh, Scotland