Extremely clean and perfectly functional, but not especially comfortable. Apartrment rather chilly: the strange heating system allows you to 'boost' it from chilly to less chilly, but you need to to press the button every hour or so, and on a cold day it is nowhere near enough. It is good class student accommodation, not more. Nothing wrong with that, but it does not add anything memorable to the experience of Edinburgh. Staff at reception are very friendly, though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our new, contemporary and independent serviced apartments, with 35 apartments in the centre of Edinburgh. All have modern cooking facilities, linen, towels, ironing facilities, TV, telephone and a safe. Full Scottish breakfast is available ( at extra cost) in the adjacent building ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Richmond Place Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Richmond Place Apartments Hotel Edinburgh
- Richmond Place Apartments Edinburgh, Scotland