We booked up for these apartments for Valentines Day as all hotels were very expensive and I am so glad we did, well worth the £74 we paid for the night! They were very easy to find, just approx 8 minutes from the Royal Mile which was handy for what we had planned for the day. The staff were super helpful at Reception and available 24 hours. The room was amazing, we didn't want to leave. It was spotless and you had everything you would need for a day or even a week staying there. The bed was very comfy and the room was pretty spacious. Only thing I would be a bit worried about would be sleeping on the sofa bed as it's a bit wobbly but thankfully there were only two of us! We were at the end of the corridor so it was very quiet and we had a great nights sleep. Definitely booking up for the next time we are in Edinburgh, and already recommended it to friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our new, contemporary and independent serviced apartments, with 35 apartments in the centre of Edinburgh. All have modern cooking facilities, linen, towels, ironing facilities, TV, telephone and a safe. Full Scottish breakfast is available ( at extra cost) in the adjacent building ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Richmond Place Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Richmond Place Apartments Hotel Edinburgh
- Richmond Place Apartments Edinburgh, Scotland