My first time at a premier inn and what a lovely stay it was,The room was spotlessly clean ,We were treated so well by all the staff and had many a laugh with them making us feel so at home. The restaurant downstairs provided a good selection of food at breakfast and dinner,and was well worth going to. It is certanly worth a visit and we will be back soon, Thank you to all the staff for making our time there so pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Start your Scottish adventure with Premier Inn Edinburgh Airport (Newbridge). With great nearby transport links, you'll be well placed to head off to the Scottish Highlands or jet off to Europe and beyond. Royal Highland Centre - 2.1 Miles Edinburgh International Airport Entrance - 2.7 Miles Edinburgh International Climbing Arena - 2.7 Miles Sat Nav: EH28 8TG ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Edinburgh Airport (Newbridge) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Edinburgh Airport (Newbridge) Hotel Edinburgh
- Premier Inn Edinburgh Airport (Newbridge) Hotel Scotland