Stayed at this hotel for one night, having visited Edinburgh by day before flying to London early the following morning paying around £35 for one night, room was spacious and clean although bed was a tad hard, had dinner in the hotel restaurant of classic burger & chips with a bottle of cider, which was a tad pricey at £17, but not bad in terms of taste with good service.
The only thing which let's this hotel down is transport links, the X38 bus goes from Princess Street to Newbridge (get of next to the Mercedes garage after the motorway round about) and costs £1.90 for an adult single, so not so bad for the 30 minute or so journey, however had to get a taxi to the airport in the meowing which cost just over £10, this was organized without hassle via reception, but this hotel could really do with some kind of shuttle bus service to the airport, or perhaps it should stop calling itself an airport hotel?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Start your Scottish adventure with Premier Inn Edinburgh Airport (Newbridge). With great nearby transport links, you'll be well placed to head off to the Scottish Highlands or jet off to Europe and beyond. Royal Highland Centre - 2.1 Miles Edinburgh International Airport Entrance - 2.7 Miles Edinburgh International Climbing Arena - 2.7 Miles Sat Nav: EH28 8TG ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Edinburgh Airport (Newbridge) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Edinburgh Airport (Newbridge) Hotel Edinburgh
- Premier Inn Edinburgh Airport (Newbridge) Hotel Scotland