We chose this hotel because it was close to the city and had easy access into it . We could leave the car and bus it in . It paid dividends because it was so easy to do just that . Regular buses that take less than half an hour to the city centre .
The hotel itself is really easy to find, appears and feels quite new . The staff are all really friendly and professional - possibly the best we have come across . Full marks to Susan on reception, Daniel and Jenny working in the restaurant. Even the chambermaids were friendly and pleasant.The food is quite expensive unless you take advantage of the meal deal which was £23 for a 3 course evening meal -including an 8oz steak and an all you can eat breakfast buffet . Its typical premier inn food so you know what to expect
We took advantage of the super saver offer so it was really good value
finally the hotel is yards from the M9 northbound and the M8 is a junction away for easy access to Glasgow and edinburgh
The directions supplied by the hotel by text were spot on and it is really easy to find dont worry about the sat nav problem some people might mention
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Start your Scottish adventure with Premier Inn Edinburgh Airport (Newbridge). With great nearby transport links, you'll be well placed to head off to the Scottish Highlands or jet off to Europe and beyond. Royal Highland Centre - 2.1 Miles Edinburgh International Airport Entrance - 2.7 Miles Edinburgh International Climbing Arena - 2.7 Miles Sat Nav: EH28 8TG ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Edinburgh Airport (Newbridge) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Edinburgh Airport (Newbridge) Hotel Edinburgh
- Premier Inn Edinburgh Airport (Newbridge) Hotel Scotland