I am of the thought that this place is a Premier Inn flagship as it is basically brand new with auto-checking booths and sparkly purple decor.
Room was fine and silent with the usual fast £3 WiFi and comfy bed.
The facility is placed very close to the airport with easy links obviously for Edinburgh but also to the motorway to Glasgow.
Had some food in the restaurant and although the usual reheated frozen stuff was pleasant and as expected, the service was slow on an off-peak Tuesday nights.
Good nights sleep though
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Start your Scottish adventure with Premier Inn Edinburgh Airport (Newbridge). With great nearby transport links, you'll be well placed to head off to the Scottish Highlands or jet off to Europe and beyond. Royal Highland Centre - 2.1 Miles Edinburgh International Airport Entrance - 2.7 Miles Edinburgh International Climbing Arena - 2.7 Miles Sat Nav: EH28 8TG ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Edinburgh Airport (Newbridge) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Edinburgh Airport (Newbridge) Hotel Edinburgh
- Premier Inn Edinburgh Airport (Newbridge) Hotel Scotland