If you remember this is not a high class establishment, this hotel is very good. Cheap, immaculately clean, very quiet, comfy beds, courteous staff... overall very good. We used this as a base to explore Edinburgh and the surrounds. Only 5 minutes drive to Park&Ride where you can get an all day pass for £3.50. Also very handy for getting across the bridge to Fife. Breakfast was pretty standard fayre at usual high prices, but we only had it once. Oh, and don't expect a scenic view - it is basically in an out of town shopping development which is still under construction.
Only complaints were a lack of towels (the rooms had two bath towels, but only 1 hand towel) and only 30 minutes free wireless access (although the day rate is not too bad). Very minor gripes though.
I would be quite happy to stay here again at the price I paid and would recommend it to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Start your Scottish adventure with Premier Inn Edinburgh Airport (Newbridge). With great nearby transport links, you'll be well placed to head off to the Scottish Highlands or jet off to Europe and beyond. Royal Highland Centre - 2.1 Miles Edinburgh International Airport Entrance - 2.7 Miles Edinburgh International Climbing Arena - 2.7 Miles Sat Nav: EH28 8TG ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Premier Inn Edinburgh Airport (Newbridge) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Edinburgh Airport (Newbridge) Hotel Edinburgh
- Premier Inn Edinburgh Airport (Newbridge) Hotel Scotland