Premier Inn Edinburgh Airport (Newbridge) Hotel
  • Pool
Tally-Ho Hotel(Broxburn)
Dakota Edinburgh(South Queensferry)
1,495 results
All reviewsstayed hereflight pathmeal dealan early morning flightthyme restaurantpark and ridenext morninggreat sleepcomfortable bedovernight stayfamily roomcity centrenight's sleepshort staybudget hotelexcellent staytaxi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Stayed at this hotel for 1 night and enjoyed the stay very much!!

The customer service at this hotel is excellent from the staff at reception to the cleaning staff I was very impressed with the service whilst checking in from Susan as nothing was to much of a problem.

The proximity from Edinburgh airport is only a 5 to 10 minute drive you do hear some noise but this is quite minimal.

All in all if u want a short stay before or after a flight this is the place to stay!!

1  Thank pauls1910
MargaretMAuld, Manager at Premier Inn Edinburgh Airport (Newbridge) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Dear Paul,

Thank you for your kind review of the Edinburgh Airport Newbridge Premier Inn. I am delighted to hear that you received great customer service whilst you were with us and I will be sure to pass your kind comments onto Susan.

We hope to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

We had an early flight out so chose this Hotel to stay at. For that purpose they don't do anything wrong at all. Check in was easy, room was spacious clean and comfortable. Bar, while hardly extensive was satisfactory and the restaurant served a cracking burger albeit with a store bought salsa on the side.

Stayed: April 2014

Dear Matt,

Thank you for your review of the Edinburgh Airport Newbridge Premier Inn.

I’m glad that you found the hotel satisfactory – I hope that if you choose to return to stay with us again we can really go out of our way to exceed your expectations and hopefully get 5 out of 5!

Your feedback is important to us so thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

I am a regular user of Premier Inn and thus won't waste time on their high standards which are pretty much there across the chain. However there a few additional points I wish to flag up about the Newbridge site that put it above the rest.

First is the staff. We needed to amend our booking on day of arrival from two doubles to a double and a twin. Phoned up, spoke to Sue, and no problem at all.

Second is room standard. Ok all the rooms are similar across the chain but the quality here is above average. No problems with fixtures and fittings which can occur suggesting that management and staff keep an eye on things.

My only niggle would be the building work near where hotel is based. Not that this is a disturbance but my car did return down south with a nice covering of fine sand presumably from it blowing off the site. I am sure this is a short lived problem and I was just unlucky.

Would recommend this site for business or leisure - you can catch the x38 into town with a £3.50 adult day saver return which is miles cheaper than trying to park. Special mention to Sue who appears a knowledgable and valued member of the team.

Room Tip: All rooms appear well sound proofed meaning no motorway noise.

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your recent review of the Edinburgh Airport Newbridge Premier Inn. I was really pleased to hear that Susan made your stay extra special and I will pass your comments onto her.

I apologise about the local works near the hotel hopefully these will be completed soon so when we welcome you back you shouldn’t have this problem again!

Reviewed 19 April 2014

If you remember this is not a high class establishment, this hotel is very good. Cheap, immaculately clean, very quiet, comfy beds, courteous staff... overall very good. We used this as a base to explore Edinburgh and the surrounds. Only 5 minutes drive to Park&Ride where you can get an all day pass for £3.50. Also very handy for getting across the bridge to Fife. Breakfast was pretty standard fayre at usual high prices, but we only had it once. Oh, and don't expect a scenic view - it is basically in an out of town shopping development which is still under construction.

Only complaints were a lack of towels (the rooms had two bath towels, but only 1 hand towel) and only 30 minutes free wireless access (although the day rate is not too bad). Very minor gripes though.

I would be quite happy to stay here again at the price I paid and would recommend it to others.

1  Thank hungmung

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent review of the Edinburgh Airport Newbridge Premier Inn. Its nice to hear that you would choose to stay with us again and would recommend us to others.

We have started only putting 1 hand towel in our rooms as part of our ‘Going for Green’ strategy. If you stay again please let reception know and we can provide extra towels for you at no extra cost. I will investigate the issue with the WIFI also as this is not normally a problem for us.

Your feedback is important so thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Clean and practical - and very decently priced. The bed was very comfortable, the aircondition worked perfectly and it's very quiet inside even though the M9 passes right outside. The check-in is done on a machin - very efficient. I liked it. We tried the continental breakfast and though that it was a good deal. Dinner was OK - but both the chicken and the burger were a bit on the dry side.
The WIFI reception in our room was very poor.
The location is practical when you arrive at the airport, but it's a bit too far from Edinburgh center. If your there to see the city, find a place closed. Be sure to followed the directions to get here from the airport very carefully. We were not pay enough attention when we came in late in the dark, and missed the right exit in the last roundabout - and ended up on the M9 on a long drive before we managed to get of and turn around.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review of the Edinburgh Airport Newbridge Premier Inn.

I will pass your comments onto our Food and Beverage manager regarding your evening meal and I will investigate the WIFI issue as this is not usually a problem for us.

I hope this would not deter you from staying with us again in the future and look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us again!