I stayed here one night during the week. Great proximity to the EDI airport.
Checked in about 7 pm -- the receptionists led me thru the automated kiosk check in. It was amazing simple and fast -- great idea!
Room window faced 90 degrees towards the freeway -- but with the triple insulated windows I never heard a thing.
Room was practically new and very nice. Bathroom tub was great for soaking, and bed was perfect.
It was a little tricky finding the hotel initially after turning north off of the A89, as it is located behind a couple auto dealerships.
My only question to Premier Inn is why is it so hard to find this hotel on their web site -- even when you know what you want?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Start your Scottish adventure with Premier Inn Edinburgh Airport (Newbridge). With great nearby transport links, you'll be well placed to head off to the Scottish Highlands or jet off to Europe and beyond. Royal Highland Centre - 2.1 Miles Edinburgh International Airport Entrance - 2.7 Miles Edinburgh International Climbing Arena - 2.7 Miles Sat Nav: EH28 8TG ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Edinburgh Airport (Newbridge) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Edinburgh Airport (Newbridge) Hotel Edinburgh
- Premier Inn Edinburgh Airport (Newbridge) Hotel Scotland