Spent 4 weeks in Edinburgh with family and wanted to spend last 3 nights close to the city and airport before returning to Australia. Booked online direct with hotel and received confirmation by text with directions to hotel and asking if we required restaurant booking for our first night. Check in can be done with self service but we arrived early afternoon and greeted with a friendly receptionist. Check in (as well as check out) very quick and efficient. We did notice during our stay that it can get quite busy late afternoons. Buffet breakfast was standard fare but enjoyable. Evening meals were reasonable but choice a little limited. This is quite a busy hotel and restaurant bookings are advisable. Rooms spacious and clean and beds extremely comfortable. Considering proximity to airport we did not have any problems with outside noise, My only criticism was that shower and bath were together and I found the bath a little higher than normal and as a 64 yr old with arthritis in the hip it was a little difficult to get in and out of the bath to have a shower. However considering everything this is a very good airport hotel and I would have no hestation in recommending it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Start your Scottish adventure with Premier Inn Edinburgh Airport (Newbridge). With great nearby transport links, you'll be well placed to head off to the Scottish Highlands or jet off to Europe and beyond. Royal Highland Centre - 2.1 Miles Edinburgh International Airport Entrance - 2.7 Miles Edinburgh International Climbing Arena - 2.7 Miles Sat Nav: EH28 8TG ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Edinburgh Airport (Newbridge) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Edinburgh Airport (Newbridge) Hotel Edinburgh
- Premier Inn Edinburgh Airport (Newbridge) Hotel Scotland