I didn't get to stay here very long, as I had a late flight into Edinburgh and an early flight to Toronto the next morning. I usually have a very tough time sleeping the night before I board a plane, and with the late flight and early turnaround, I was resigned to another fitful night. Instead, I got five hours of sleep that felt like ten. My room was clean and cool, the bed was huge and blissfully comfortable, and best of all, the overnight staff could not have been any friendlier or any more helpful to this sleep-deprived American traveler. My only reservations about this place: the lack of an airport shuttle(even though a cab will only cost nine or ten pounds, and the staff will happily book one for you), and only thirty minutes of free wifi(IIRC). I regret not being able to eat at the restaurant, which looked quite good. All in all, I was quite satisfied with my all-too-brief stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Start your Scottish adventure with Premier Inn Edinburgh Airport (Newbridge). With great nearby transport links, you'll be well placed to head off to the Scottish Highlands or jet off to Europe and beyond. Royal Highland Centre - 2.1 Miles Edinburgh International Airport Entrance - 2.7 Miles Edinburgh International Climbing Arena - 2.7 Miles Sat Nav: EH28 8TG ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Edinburgh Airport (Newbridge) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Edinburgh Airport (Newbridge) Hotel Edinburgh
- Premier Inn Edinburgh Airport (Newbridge) Hotel Scotland