Second time I have stayed at this hotel. It is easy to find if you use the Airport link bus and get off at the haymarket station. The room was quiet, comfortable and well equipped as you come to expect at Premier Inns but the outstanding thing at this one was the genuinely helpful and friendly staff. They must see thousands of guests but treat everyone as an individual and even better they were all local people with plenty of local knowledge. They helped us to use the local buses and helped with printing our flight boarding passes, all with a smile! Very refreshing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arts or culture? Sports, shopping, or famous festivals? It's all on offer at Leonardo Hotel Edinburgh City Centre Haymarket. Set in the heart of historic Edinburgh, you're just minutes from all the sights and sounds of this lively city. And if you're here to work, we're close to key business destinations like Edinburgh International Conference Centre, too. Be king of the hill at Edinburgh Castle. Let out your wild side at Edinburgh Zoo. Cheer on your team at Murrayfield stadium. And, if it's the right time of year, seek out the strange at the Fringe Festival, or join the party at Hogmanay. And when you're ready to recharge, our tasty restaurant, spacious rooms and extra-comfy beds will be ready to welcome you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotel.de, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Leonardo Hotel Edinburgh City Centre (Haymarket) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Edinburgh City Centre (Haymarket) Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Premier Inn
- Leonardo Hotel Edinburgh City Centre (Haymarket) Scotland