We stayed at this hotel as we know how good Premier Inns are, but, but preferring to stay in Edinburgh rather than Glasgow for family reasons. The staff were as usual friendly, professional and efficient and added to the enjoyment of our 'Games' experience. We had trouble with a wheel on our case which was spotted by a member of staff, who contacted a member of the maintenance team who quickly fixed it for us! Such a help, without us even asking!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arts or culture? Sports, shopping, or famous festivals? It's all on offer at Leonardo Royal Hotel Edinburgh. Set in the heart of historic Edinburgh, you're just minutes from all the sights and sounds of this lively city. And if you're here to work, we're close to key business destinations like Edinburgh International Conference Centre, too. Be king of the hill at Edinburgh Castle. Let out your wild side at Edinburgh Zoo. Cheer on your team at Murrayfield stadium. And, if it's the right time of year, seek out the strange at the Fringe Festival, or join the party at Hogmanay. And when you're ready to recharge, our tasty restaurant, spacious rooms and extra-comfy beds will be ready to welcome you. We offer 15 accessible rooms for people with disabilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Leonardo Royal Hotel Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Edinburgh City Centre (Haymarket) Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Premier Inn
- Leonardo Royal Hotel Edinburgh Scotland