3,402 results
All reviews premier inn city centre princes street minute walk budget hotel good nights sleep tram stop family room reception staff night's sleep night stay short break comfy bed royal mile cooked breakfast haymarket inns
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 1 night. Rooms are spacious and modern. Bed comfortable and television pretty good. Hotel itself is nicely decorated. Breakfast is average, nothing really stood out. It’s a pleasant hotel but I wouldn’t class it as 4 star. Well located for the west end and public transport

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
LRHEdinburgh, Front Office Manager at Leonardo Royal Hotel Edinburgh Haymarket, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I would like to thank you for choosing the Leonardo Royal Edinburgh.

I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay and am I sure other TripAdvisor users will find your comments to be most helpful.
I do hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the future and if you have any further comments or queries please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for one night on a trip to a conference nearby. The rooms are spacious and clean (just what you need for a one night stay), but I couldn’t sleep! There was a water pipe making the most horrendous noise above my room ALL night! I probably slept for approximately 1 hour. The walls were really thin too - could hear everything outside the room. Good location and nice rooms though.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank mcrfoodiex

Thank you very much for sharing your review.

I am really pleased to hear that you enjoyed the location and the room size and quality.

I deeply apologies for unpleasant experience regarding a noise from the pipes and I will follow it up with maintenance in order to investigate this further. Please, could you contact us on info.royaledinburgh@leonardo-hotels.com and let us know in which room you stayed.
I am sorry for the inconvenience this caused during your stay.

With Best Regards

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Staying in Edinburgh for a 2 night city break so chose to stay at Leonardo after superb reviews.

The hotel was in a perfect area, not too far from the city centre but not too noisy of an evening.
Everything was lovely and clean, with tea/coffee facilities in the room, ample wardrobe space and a lovely comfortable bed.
The room was done to a very high standard with an amazing city view portrait hung above the bed.

We’d highly recommend this hotel, and will be back again!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ADidlick

I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for choosing the Leonardo Royal Edinburgh for your city break.

I am pleased to read that you were impressed with our location. This is something we take great pride in as getting about the city and see the main attractions is very easy and it means that you do not need to venture to far in order to enjoy the city. I am sure that future guests will find your review very helpful and I do hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the future.

If you have any further comments or queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Many Thanks

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed for one night. The room was clean, tidy and big enough for our needs. The was no noise and the beds were comfy. Car park was reasonably priced at £8. We didn't include breakfast and ate at a cracking tea shop round the corner called The Honeycomb Tearoom (not open at weekends). I will cetainly use this hotel again

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for choosing the Leonardo Royal Edinburgh for your stay in Edinburgh.

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and hope to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

If we can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

Very nice, quit hotel, near (3min walk) from tram station from airport (Haymarkt). (Tram from airport 6L, 30min). early check in in case they have rooms its possible and for free. Nice staff, lovely cozzy rooms in colors of Scotland, very stylish. By walk to city center like 15-20min, nice walk. Recomended.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
LRHEdinburgh, Front Office Manager at Leonardo Royal Hotel Edinburgh Haymarket, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I would like to thank you for choosing the Leonardo Royal Edinburgh for your stay.

I am glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am sure that future guests will find your comments to be helpful.