“Great find!”

Price range: US$0 - US$9
Cuisines: International, British
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Neighbourhood: West End
Description: At Milk we believe that everyone should have the right to eat delicious, nutritious fast food at affordable, every day prices.All our sandwiches, hot food, salads and home baking are served up straight away to sit in, or to take away in 100% compostable packaging.Our seasonally changing menu is freshly prepared here at Milk using only natural ingredients, plenty of fresh herbs and more than a bit of love and passion for what we do.We aim to serve food that is quick, nutritious, tasty and environmentally sound.
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Lovely little breakfast and coffee bar. They serve the best green tea I have ever had and it was close by Brooks Hotel where I was staying. It was open early Saturday and Sunday morning, which was great because the conference at the EICC started early. I would have liked a croissant for breakfast though.

1  Thank DandD907

Reviewed 13 June 2014

as a vegetarian finding decent food in scotland has been hard. most cafes just have tasteless cheddar and tomato. but the rosemary assorted wrap was fantastic. the price was fine too .

the soup however is another story. althought the taste was good as onion soups go the quantity for a 3 quid soup was less than other places youd think being a lighter soup the quanrity would be more but it was bareoy half filled cup., other than that atmosphere fantastic and the wrap too, if i do go back i would avoidd the soup for sure

1  Thank Aakash B
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I popped in once on my way to work, to grab a quick bite, since that day I've been back everyday for a superb breakfast, and a superb coffee.

1  Thank Beavis_yus
Reviewed 22 April 2014

We were up on Calton Hill and decided to try out the milk cafe at the top beside the observatory building. Its basically a covered outdoor seating area with kiosk serving coffees/teas/hot chocolate & cold drinks plus sandwiches, wraps and cakes. I had the rosemary roast vegetables wrap which was absolutely gorgeous. I'm not vegan or even vegetarian but would easily convert to vegan if I was guaranteed that it would always taste this good! I was really pleased to see they also make the coffees using organic milk. I hope the milk chain expands so more people can get to eat seriously tasty and healthy food at such reasonable prices!

3  Thank edels
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Absolutely love the breakfast burrito. Tried it when I first visited Milk a few months ago and now thats all I ever order. The cafe is very reasonably priced and there is loose leaf tea available. They have a loyalty card that gets you stamps on hot drinks. Lovely atmosphere and service.

1  Thank cdavis1992