Picked this guest house as it's fairly close to the Corn Exchange (as we were going to a concert) while not being too far from the city centre. We were made very welcome and were even presented with a map with bus timetables to help us get around. Our room was spotless, beautiful and comfortable. They even printed us off instructions for getting to the Corn Exchange! Breakfast was delicious with fantastic choice of cooked options plus selection of fruit, cereal and yoghurt.
Highly recommend this 4 star rated establishment - personally would give them 5 stars. Will definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Glenalmond House is a Victorian 4 star rated guest house, with many original features. Private car parking is free, and there is free Wi-Fi available throughout the guest house. For that special occasion, why not book one of our beautiful deluxe en-suite rooms with queen-size 4-poster or Rococco bed. The extensive breakfast menu includes the traditional Scottish with haggis, scrambled egg with Scottish smoked salmon and many vegetarian options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Book Direct Rooms, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Glenalmond House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenalmond House Hotel Edinburgh
- Glenalmond House Edinburgh, Scotland