Hotel Indigo Edinburgh
US$207
US$201
  • Restaurant
Apex Grassmarket Hotel(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$187
  • Pool
Ibis Edinburgh Centre South Bridge(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
US$281
US$256
US$361
US$210
  • Pool
Ibis Edinburgh Centre Royal Mile(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
US$270
  • Bar/Lounge
US$358
US$325
Fraser Suites Edinburgh(Edinburgh)
US$182
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Apex City of Edinburgh Hotel(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$152
Agoda.com
US$221
US$201
Orbitz.com
1,427 results
All reviewscomplimentary mini baryork placeaveda toiletriesirn brutram stopjohn lewisrain showerfresh milkroad worksjunior suitelovely hotelplayhouse theatrehotel barbed was very comfortablefull scottish breakfastprincess streethigh ceilings
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Stayed for two nights. Arrived early and, although room was not ready, reception staff completed check-in process and stored our luggage, ensuring that it was waiting in our room when we returned. Upon our return we were escorted to our room by the receptionist, who was extremely friendly and courteous. The room (203) is stylishly appointed, the bed was very comfy. The shower is lush, had to drag myself out it was so good. Aveda toiletries and plenty of fluffy towels, heaven. Housekeeping, reception and restaurant staff were attentive and friendly. Breakfast on both mornings was excellent, cooked fresh and beautifully presented. We ate out the first evening but ate in the Turquoise Thistle on our last evening. The menu, although small, is perfectly formed. The presentation and quality of the food outstanding and the cost of three courses for two with wine was exceptional value. Its location is ideal for exploring the beautiful city of Edinburgh, and although on a busy thoroughfare, is a haven of peace and tranquility. Perfect for a city break. This is the second Hotel Indigo we have stayed in, Hotel Indigo in Edinburgh really ticks all our boxes, we'll be back - to Edinburgh and Hotel Indigo.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sarah_pulford
Reviewed 16 March 2014

My wife and I had never been to Scotland and decided that a trip to Edinburgh and the Scottish Highlands was in order. We packed one suitcase a piece and boarded our flight to land of West Highland Terriers, Guiness Beer, and culinary delights.....well not so much for the food!

The Hotel Indigo is an exceptional value, is perfectly located, and has some amazing staff. The rooms were nothing less than amazing....very funky and stylish.

We would highly recommend this place for those that are seeking an incredible time at the perfect retro hotel.

Room Tip: Check to ensure the construction is finished on the tram system. It is right outside the front of the building.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kent A
Reviewed 15 March 2014

This was all a big mistake as I did not thoroughly check the decor of the rooms before making my booking. The style of this hotel is just NOT ME! All the oranges and browns clashing made me feel as if I was living inside an "easyjet" but a high class "easyjet" The furniture made my stomach churn but again this is all my fault. nothing to do with the excellence of the hotel. Fabulous and caring and efficient staff and clean rooms, I was upgraded to a very large room which was very quiet and the beds are extremely comfortable. The bedrooms are well double glazed and there i no noise from the outside street.The breakfast was tasty and fresh but served in rather cramped dining room with bad lighting, tho I suspect the evening ambiance is more attractive. The hotel is in a fabulous location and I can really recommend it to those more modern than me who like the retro look!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank RalphSingapore66
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Me and my wife stayed there in February 2014 for a few days for our first wedding anniverary so they upgraded our room for free when they found out.
Our room was very spacious, nicely decorated, clean and quiet.

If we ever go back to Edinburgh we would definately stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Darrell M
Reviewed 8 March 2014

Stayed one night in this super big room - shame I was alone on business! Dinner was nice though at first the staff seemed to be finding it hard to find the volume switch for the music as it was intrusively loud - they did find it in the end.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business