I stayed at the Edinburgh Residence by chance, my usual hotels were fully booked. I had room six which was very large and very comfortable, great chairs and great bed. Don't be put off by the fcat that it is on the lower ground floor, the large bay windows let in plenty of light.
The lack of a restaurant meant that I had breakfast in my room and the breakfast was excellent a perfect start to the day and a great and decadent way to start the day and all included in the very reasonable room rate.
The staff were also very attentive and helpful.
I will definitely return due to the quality of both the room and in-room services.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Edinburgh Residence is a collection of 29 elegant, 5-star hotel suites through three adjoining Victorian houses in the West End of Edinburgh. Categorized as 'Classic,' 'Grand' and 'Town House,' the 5-star suites are more like apartments, with magnificent proportions that really allow you to spread out and make yourself at home. In some, the sitting rooms are adjoining, and in others they are self-contained. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Edinburgh Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Edinburgh Residence Hotel Edinburgh
- The Hotel Edinburgh
- The Edinburgh Residence Scotland