We stayed over at this amazing hotel during our visit to Edinburgh. We were felt welcome as soon as we stepped inside the hotel. THe suites were amazing and spacious. As compared to our stay in York before, this felt out of the world. The breakfast was really elaborate the next morning. The only issue we had was high temperatures at night inspite of no heaters being on. I will let that go considering other pleasant experiences. I would recommend this place to anyone who wishes to have a great time in Edinburgh!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Edinburgh Residence is a collection of 29 elegant, 5-star hotel suites through three adjoining Victorian houses in the West End of Edinburgh. Categorized as 'Classic,' 'Grand' and 'Town House,' the 5-star suites are more like apartments, with magnificent proportions that really allow you to spread out and make yourself at home. In some, the sitting rooms are adjoining, and in others they are self-contained. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Edinburgh Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Edinburgh Residence Hotel Edinburgh
- The Hotel Edinburgh
- The Edinburgh Residence Scotland