Myself and my wife stayed here after our wedding, and the Edinburgh Residence impressed us both.
I had to change into my kilt etc prior to the wedding, and although my room wasn't ready the staff found me a room where I could get showered and changed. Our luggage was then ready and waiting for us when we arrived back after the big day.
The staff and service were excellent, as was the breakfast and the view from the room over Dean Village and Edinburgh was stunning.
We are already planning our return visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Edinburgh Residence is a collection of 29 elegant, 5-star hotel suites through three adjoining Victorian houses in the West End of Edinburgh. Categorized as 'Classic,' 'Grand' and 'Town House,' the 5-star suites are more like apartments, with magnificent proportions that really allow you to spread out and make yourself at home. In some, the sitting rooms are adjoining, and in others they are self-contained. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Edinburgh Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Edinburgh Residence Hotel Edinburgh
- The Hotel Edinburgh
- The Edinburgh Residence Scotland