“Top Japanese”

Nagoya Original Sushi Restaurant
Price range: US$8 - US$24
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Description: Welcome to Nagoya Original Sushi RestaurantLocated on London Road, we are stiring to become one of your favorite Japanese dining experiences in Edinburgh. We are committed to providing our guests with unique menu creations that are true to the Japanese culture, outstanding service & hospitality, and a comfortable, contemporary atmosphere, and resonable price...We trust that we will continue to be a dining experience that you will want to share with your friends and family over and over again.We do take-away & delivery service to Leith, Restalrig, Portobello, Milton, Newington, Ferry Road, Queen Street, North Bridge, etc...
“Top Japanese”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2012

All the food this evening was really great, fresh maki, sashimi and other grilled bits. Will definitely be coming back.
The only weird thing was that the five of us eating all got our food one after each other with quite a gap between each so the first was long finished by the time the last person got any food, even though we all ordered a few things each. Would be better to bring out something for everyone you'd think.

• Visited December 2012

“Great little restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2012

As the title says this is a great little restaurant that serves a variety of Japanese and Chinese dishes. I've only really tried their teriyaki dishes (which I thought were tasty) but we live just around the corner from this restaurant (at the time of writing this review) and my wife became a regular there during the early stages of her pregnancy.

My wife is a real chef (not one of these fake takeaway chefs that you get in the UK) from Taiwan and she really liked the food they serve so it must be pretty good.

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank Chris0701
edinburgh
“Best Sushi i have ever tasted!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2012

I thought i would write a few words about my experience at the Nagoya. It was a very friendly restaurant and i thoroughly enjoyed the wide raging cuisine on offer. I would certainly recommend this little restaurant for those who enjoy Japanese food but at keen prices yet demand quality. That is what you will get here. I have also experienced their takeaway service. It was delivered very promptly and,again the food was divine! I have no hesitation in giving this place 5*'s all round.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank fettes5
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Tastiest, freshest, takeaway I've had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2012

I'm not a fan of sushi so was put off by the sushi sign outside, but I had a look at the menu and saw some lovely noodle, curry dishes. I've eaten there 3 times in the last 3 weeks, the food is delicious, I've had a delivery, eaten in and got a take away haven't been let down yet. Can't wait to try something new from the menu.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank cmbdii
“great local eaterie!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2012

Great selection and not just for sushi lovers. Some really great japanese home cooked dishes. Licenced but also byob. We had a great dinner for two and arguably could have ordered less than we did - bill was £40. Can't argue with that for this quality

• Visited June 2012