We had a lovely stay, room was lovely. Breakfast was very good and the staff very welcoming. There are two areas I would improve: 1st is our room (abbeyview) located on lower ground, you could hear everything that happened outside the room, including the bang of the door every time someone came downstairs, not soo pleasant at 4am. Secondly, cleaning of rooms a little restrictive, I had a work teleconference between 11-12, as a result room was not tended to that day. Overall a good stay, but the above are things that prevented from a great stay, considering paying for a upper class hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Salisbury Hotel is a restored Georgian Townhouse quietly located amidst walled gardens yet central for all main tourist attractions & the main bus route; 18 luxuriously appointed rooms, with i-pod docks, wi-fi, plasma tv, and en suite power-showers. Single, ground-floor, 4-poster, family and garden facing rooms available. Cafe Cassis provides excellent quality Scottish- French cuisine and the lounge area offers a selection of wines, beers and whiskies in relaxed surroundings. Expect contemporary style, period surroundings and great service. Private parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Salisbury Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Salisbury Hotel Edinburgh
- The Salisbury Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland