“Brunch”

Price range: US$8 - US$23
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: New Town
Description: This is a relatively new cafe in Edinburgh- opened last year. Not sure why it doesn't have its own page yet as it's very popular.
United Kingdom
“Brunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

We used the Trip Advisor app to find suitable places for brunch based on our location. I had an amazing smoothie blended fresh there and then and a waffle strawberry combo. It was lovely and very reasonably priced. My sister had poached eggs and bacon and my mum had a bacon panini. Coffee was great also :) well worth a trip here, situated in a lovely area and nice people working there.

• Indonesian first
Sheffield
“Fantastic little gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

I found this place after searching for half an hour or so for somewhere that looked like my kind of place - friendly, not too busy, and something with a personal touch. I was not disapointed. Working away by myself a lot i find it difficult to find places where a meal by yourself doesnt seem awkward. This was the exact oposite.
I had the full cooked breakfast, and having been served by a very friendly and polite gentleman i couldnt wait to see if the food lived up to the same level. It did. The meal was cooked to perfection, a decent size (many places find themselves XL everything to pull in the customers). There was just enough and the haggis was amongst the best ive tasted - obviously fresh and local. Will be returning

Townsville, Australia
“Great breakfast, we came back the next morning again!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014

We decided to go to Papii based on the great reviews from Trip Advisor. We are travelling from Australia and rely on Tripadvisor alot. Well, we were not disappointed. The service was great - very friendly staff. My husband had the waffles - added icecream as an extra and absolutely loved them. I had a healthier option and went for the Yoghurt & Granola - it was absolutely beautiful and so nice to have this option for those who like healthier choices. The coffee was beautiful (and I drink alotttt of coffee). It was so good that we ended up back at Papii the next morning for breakfast...because we enjoyed it so much!!!!! Thanks guys!!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank JayneN14
Coatbridge, United Kingdom
“Full of deliciousness!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

I tried this little cafe after a recommendation and was not let down! The food is amazing - especially their Cajun Chicken Pasta Bake. I'm on a wedding diet which is unfortunate for me as I am now finding their homemade cooking very hard to resist!!
Friendly staff, lovely ambience, great value for money and amazing cakes! What more could you ask for!?

#VeryHappyCustomer

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank HartyLeven
Oslo, Norway
“Superb value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

A great little find for breakfast near Queen's street. The eggs benedict are simply amazing and their waffles are the same. The only place in UK I've ever eaten at that know how to fry the bacon. It's awesome!

Visited April 2014