“Great day out with Edinburgh Boar Charters”

Edinburgh Boat Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer skippered yacht charter on the river Forth in Edinburgh to both corporate teams and private groups or individuals.Choose Edinburgh Boat Charters for your business team outing or to commemorate a special occasion, as a well earned treat for yourself, friends or family or simply to gain practical experience on a large sailing yacht. Now with a 5 Star rating from Visit Scotland and the Scottish Tourist Board.
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Wanted to take this opportunity to thank Colin for a great day out. My partner and I really enjoyed the sailing experience and learned a lot in the process. Even tough the day started and ended with heavy rain the trip was nevertheless amazing.

We are additionally grateful for the great photos Colin send us after the event.

Thanks again for everything.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Edinburgh Boat Charters took me on an excursion allowing me to photograph many different aspects of the new Queensferry crossing bridge, the Forth road and rail bridges and a visit to Inchgarvie Island. The experience that Edinburgh Boat Charters provided very much exceeded my high expectations of this trip. I thoroughly enjoyed my day out and managed to collect a great number of unique photographs. All those involved in the trip where very professional and insured all my requirements where met.
I thoroughly recommend this organisation, Edinburgh Boat Charters.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

My husband and I just retuned from Edinburgh where we celebrated our upcoming 20th wedding anniversary. Before our trip, we booked through email a private half day bridges and islands sail with Colin. It was so much fun! It was one of the big highlights of our two week trip. Colin was such a great host and my husband had so much fun getting to sail the boat. We will definitely do this again when we make it back to Edinburgh!

Reviewed 25 April 2014

We spend an excellent morning sailing with Colin and Edinburgh Boat Charters down the Firth of Forth.

Wonderful scenery, really exciting sailing and a great opportunity to explore the scenery around the Edinburgh and Fife coastlines.

1  Thank Reg1149
Reviewed 22 August 2013

We spent the day with Colin, sailing down the Forth, and going ashore on Inchkeith Island, all in magnificent conditions, much as the reviewer Shona desribes. I can only endorse what the other reviewers say - a really outstanding experience.

Alistair M

edinburghboatcharter, Owner at Edinburgh Boat Charters, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2013

Thanks for your feedback, we had a great day out too and enjoyed your company.