“Wow what a massage!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ling Ling Massage Therapy

Ling Ling Massage Therapy
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Here at Ling Ling Massage Edinburgh, we offer a range of Eastern-inspired massages that will leave you relaxed, healthy and happy. Try our Asian take on the classic Swedish Massage, sample the spices of an indulgent Herbal Hot Massage, enter the Ling Massage with its deep relaxation and treat yourself to a Thai Foot Massage. For your comfort, slippers, bottled water and shower facilities are provided. Lots more info on website. Please reserve your appointment by phone or email at least 24 hours in advance so we can prepare the best experience for you.
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Wow what a massage!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

If you want the best Asian style massage but closer to home this is the place to go. I have had the Balinese massage and the herbal massage and both were hugely beneficial physically and mentally as de- stressing . I felt totally zoned out and all my aches and pains disappeared for a while. Recommend hugely to anyone who loves massage.

Visited August 2014
2 Thank Gordon M

Edinburgh
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Excellent experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

I'm really picky about getting a massage; I want the massage itself to be good and I want to feel like I trust the person. Over the years, I'd only found one person who did both (and who promptly moved towns - I was gutted), but now I've found a second one. Ling is really nice, welcoming and business-like. I felt comfortable and not awkward at all, which so frequently happens in larger spas. The premises is very small, but beautifully done; underfloor heating and other heaters make it lovely and warm and the massage table is really comfortable. I'd gone because I had sore muscles and clearly Ling knows what she's doing - the massage itself wasn't one of those gentle, relaxing efforts (although I'm sure she'd do that if you wanted it), and was frequently pretty sore, but by the time I walked out I felt like WonderWoman. All my sore, knotted muscles were just smoothed out and comfortable for the first time in weeks! And it won't break the bank either. I'll certainly be going back regularly.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Jethers
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Great option for an Edinburgh massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

I was really impressed and the studio is excellent. Very relaxing experience. Ling clearly knows her stuff. Will definitely be back at some point.

Visited May 2014
London, United Kingdom
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“AMAZING BEST EVER MASSAGE.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

I found Ling after I had been ill for some time and couldn't shake it. She is so strong for such a small person and puts her whole heart and soul into the treatment. It brilliant as you can book up to 2 hrs which is rare and I regularly do, but be warned - it takes it out of you. Don't plan anything that night or even the next as your body needs time to recover. That said when it has recovered I feel amazing. I have now been going regularly. her salon is lovely, small but perfectly formed, and soooo cosy. Its like having a warm hug. She is a true healer and has helped me alot. I have recommended her to many friends too. I almost dont want to tell everyone how good she is incase I cant get an appointment but everyone should know about her.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank S B
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The best treat for travelers!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

On top of day to day issues with my back, a long flight to the UK had left me terribly uncomfortable. At a few days notice I was really hoping that someone in Edinburgh would be able to fit me in for a massage, and help with some of the pain that was detracting from the vacation. I am so happy that I found Ling Ling! She promptly fit in both me and my sister in law for 20 minute acupressure massages. It was absolutely one of the best massages I have ever been given...she accomplished a lot in 20 minutes! We both found her to be incredibly intuitive about feeling where trouble spots were in our backs and quickly working them out. The massage was asymmetrical, showing that she was really adjusting her work according to what each side needed. We both felt like we could be in a commercial for her massage as we walked away going over every wonderful detail. It was some of the best money I spent on my trip, and made everything else more enjoyable going forward without distracting back pain. My only regret is I don't have a masseuse of her caliber at home!

Visited April 2014