“Excellent fun and value”
Review of Laserquest Edinburgh - CLOSED

Laserquest Edinburgh
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Have been here seversl times in last year and held 2 birthday parties here. Great staff, very reasonable prices and central location. The only kids entertainment that parents enjoy just as much. Love it!

There are newer reviews for Laserquest Edinburgh

Reviewed 27 August 2013

I go here with my 5 and 10 year old and they love it. It cost us £33 for the hour all in, and by the end of it they were exhausted.
Running around in a dark maze with UV lighting and shooting other players, I loved it, I mean they loved it.
I normally park at Haymarket or the Coop around the corner where you get an hour free.

Warning tho, its warm in there.

1  Thank simon j
Reviewed 21 May 2013

Recently had my son's 7th Birthday here. Staff were all very helpful and were really great with the (very excited) kids. Will definitely be back.

5  Thank xREBECCAxMc
Reviewed 14 August 2012

Good maze, helpful staff, our kids love coming here. A very enjoyable and fun activity. Cost £5 for 1 game and £8 for 2. Better to book to go in with other people if possible as it makes it more exciting.

2  Thank JAKAS5
Reviewed 31 July 2012 via mobile

This what you call funnnn dayyyy! Loved it. Not had fun like this like in a very longtime! Takes me back to my teens days! Time flys! This place is great! Next time it's gonna be with more old friends

1  Thank M1971a