“Delightful Dinner”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: New Town
Reviewed 24 November 2013

I have visited this place several times at lunch time and never been disappointed. Decided to take friends for dinner, and just loved it! We had the banquet and it was amazing! The food was fantastic, the service great and the price reasonable for the amount of food and drink we had. All round a great evening.

Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

Ordered some takeout tonight from the Ruan Siam. It's 2 hours since I placed the order and still hasn't arrived.
Very unhelpful when I call and ask where my food is. Told me they'd call back and they still haven't.
Would never use again.

1  Thank Diva_traveller2
Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

I tried this place for lunch a few years ago and was disappointed. But I went back with friends last night and it was excellent. Good food, peasant staff and a good atmosphere (Saturday Night).

I would have given 5 stars except that the itemised bill didn't add up. It turned out an additional 10% service charge had been added without it being listed in the bill. The staff said it was a genuine mistake and it could have been but I wonder how many people would notice?

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Went with some friends. I had the worst meal ever. As it was a Thai Restaurant, you would think they could make Pad Thai. What was served me were large noodles in a bowl with what looked like tomato sauce on it. It was inedible. My wife had an OK meal but the shrimp was overcooked. The others had stir-fry and their meals seemed OK. But the appetizers were heated up from frozen, including the thai fish cakes. Not worth the money or time.

1  Thank robbieM1955
Reviewed 4 September 2013

The food tasted really fresh and was clearly made with very high quality ingredients. The only negative is it's on the pricey side. Go for the pre-theatre deal or banquet; much better value for money.