“Love this place”

Neighbourhood: Old Town
Burlington, Iowa
“Love this place”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

We ate here several times during our 10 days in Edinburgh and had great food and service every time. The mushroom risotto that was the daily special was wonderful!

Visited April 2014

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Sunderland, United Kingdom
“Wouldnt go back!!”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

WE ate here in April thinking it looked like a traditional lovely Scottish pub with food and drink to match how wrong could you be well very it appears!! I ordered a sandwich which has some kind of dressing/sauce on which wasn't on the menu and wasn't wanted, it made me feel ill for the rest of the day and night, my other half ordered baked potato which was from the microwave and wasn't properly cooked the wine of which we had red and white was the worst we have tasted and then to top it off they charged £27 to rub salt in the wounds sorry but its the truth

Visited April 2014
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fine fishy fayre at Fiddlers!”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

On a particularly dreich day recently, I was out and about in the Grassmarket looking for some lunch and came across The Fiddlers Arms.

I had the fish and chips which was first class and great weekday lunchtime value at around the £5 mark. A nice pint of ale (Deuchars) was the perfect partner.

I'll be back soon!

• Visited February 2014
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Geat night out”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Really good atmosphere, all age groups, fast efficient friendly service. A couple of young guys on guitar evening and day time, very talented so nice to hear live music. Will definitely return on our next visit.

Visited February 2014
Kavala, Greece
“Excellent pub food”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

We had lunch there on a Saturday. We ordered Highland chicken and the all time classic fish and chips. Our dishes came in good portions! fresh! tasty! and all in good price and in friendly environment with view at the Grassmarket! I must also say that my fish and chips was the best I ever had in a pub! What more can I ask? We left the pub satisfied! I totally recommend this place and I certainly go back in the future!

• Visited March 2014