“Nice Noodle”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: West End
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

We have been order the fried Shrim nooddle...Excelence and the Steam Fish....So Great...lets try its.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

I have been to this restaurant on and off for a few years at beginning the food was good even the restaurant itself is dated and the service is on the slow side. However after my last visit I have decided not going there anymore as after about a long wait for the food what we got was below an average Chinese takeaway food. The portion was small, the taste was bland, and nothing like the food we had before. I am Chinese I know what the food should like but this was obviously not something that I would enjoy. So if you are looking for a good authentic Chinese meal go somewhere else.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Chinese restaurant. Located a short walk from Haymarket station on Haymarket. Menu quite varied along with the usual expected choices. Dining at ground level where you enter and also on a raised area towards the back of the restaurant. We chose our starters and different mains and the food was good.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

this is a gem as has been said before do not let the exterior fool you this is a great restaurant and the Chinese cuisine and atmosphere is top notch

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Called here for a meal after celebrating England's win over Scotland in the Calcutta Cup. Basis interior but the food was tasty although we were disappointed by the amount we were served. At other Chinese restaurants we certainly get more for our money. The staff were pleasant and we didn't have to wait too long to be served. All in all it was ok and I would go again.