“Enjoyable”
Review of Gambado - CLOSED

Gambado
More attraction details
Owner description: Gambado offers children the chance to play, learn, explore and party in some of the most exciting indoor play venues in the world. Bring the children to Gambado and let them play in a healthy, fun and above all safe environment whilst learning some of the valuable development skills: social, risk taking, coordination, educational, creative and exercise.
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I have just spent an enjoyable afternoon with my daughter at Gambado. It was our first visit and it will not be my last. The staff were all so welcoming to us and we didn't want to leave. The soft play frame is so much fun. I love that the climbing wall is included in the price. Food was good but the latte's are great. Would recommend to anyone with young children.

GambadoEdinburgh, Manager at Gambado, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Hello Kim,

Thank you for taking the time to review us, we are very happy to see you enjoy visiting us and we look forward to welcoming you and your daughter back.

Kindest Regards

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Gambado is the best soft play I've ever visited. The prices are slightly higher than the average but I think it makes up for it once you get in (plus you can stay all day) we also bought the carousel wristband which was brilliant. The kids loved it and didn't want to leave. They have activities on during the summer which are all included in the price and well as the climbing wall. It really is a excellent day out. All the staff are spot on and the centre it's self is very clean. Would recommend to anyone. It's better than the average soft play.

GambadoEdinburgh, Manager at Gambado, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Hello Toby.
Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear your views and we hope to see you back in the centre soon.

Many thanks.

Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

I was there for the first time for my friends sons birthday and was amazed it was so big yet not to scary for the kids, they had a place for all ages (even the adults ) will definitely be back!!

Hello,
We are glad to see that you all enjoy your time at Gambado.
We also hope we gave your son a birthday to remember.

Many thanks.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

My children love Gambado! A great place for children to explore. climb, play. socialise and build their confidence in a safe and fun environment. Love seeing their smiling faces as they enjoy the large soft play area, huge slides. ball pits and meeting their favourite characters! Staff are friendly and welcoming. Brilliant place to meet friends for a coffee and a bite to eat while the children have a ball. Bigger than any other soft play areas I have taken them to in Edinburgh so they never get bored. Would recommend it!

Hello.
Thank you for taking the time to review us. It's brilliant to see that your children enjoy Gambado.
We do hope to see you all back in the centre soon.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Food was excellent. Staff were really kind and helpful. My 7 children really enjoyed their day out. It was very reasonably priced and would recommend it to anyone (that have children of course).

Thank you for your review and we are glad to see that all 7 of your children enjoyed their visit to Gambado.

We hope to see you all back in the centre soon.

Many thanks