“nice to have a break”

Neighbourhood: New Town
Salzburg, Österreich
“nice to have a break”
Reviewed 31 December 2013

when the girls went shopping I took a break at this coffeee shop. It is perfect near to Princesss street in the Georg street. Calm and friendly

Visited August 2013

Edinburgh
“Poor service”
Reviewed 8 November 2013 via mobile

We were tempted into starbucks with a sample outside. Server at till was polite, friendly and knowledgeable. Offering me the Christmas blend which I accepted. Unfortunately it got worse from there. A queue of 6 waiting in front of me. Only 1 person making coffee. He was preoccupied talking to his team members than making coffee. If he focused on the coffee and chat with his waiting customers the wait would have seemed less. Also the egg nog latte was just lukewarm. They always get that wrong. I know there is a temperature issue with the eggnog mix but they need to work on this.

Pet peeve- too many cheap student types using their laptops with the wifi. Hogging the chairs and sipping their one drink for a couple of hours. This was our 2nd starbucks we were at. Walked out of first as no chairs due to laptop users.

“Disappointed!”
Reviewed 30 July 2013 via mobile

I've been to many Starbucks so when I saw this one expected it to be of the same standard as the rest. Unfortunately this was not the case. There was one member of staff serving the queue, 2 others behind the counter and one filling up stock. Queue was out the door. A queue walker appeared to take coffee orders to speed it up however when you ordered at the till the server was unaware the order had been taken. In my case my tea was left sitting for some time before I got to it. Staff also couldn't decide who was heating up sandwiches and then started handing over the wrong ones. Tables and milk stand were not clean and disappointing to see staff walking past this. On the positive my steak panini and raspberry muffin was really nice. There are cleay some staff training issues to be addressed. Will not rush back to this particular outlet.

• Visited July 2013
Tortona, Italy
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,281 helpful votes
“Nice and modest coffee shop.”
Reviewed 31 May 2013

Small and modest cafe not far from the historic center of the city.
It gave me a nice feeling of warmth and hospitality this place and for this reason I keep a good memory.
Apart from this the service I thought it was good as was the average Starbucks coffee, I do not think it's the best coffee in town but it certainly is one of the best cafes.
It is not open until late.

Visited April 2013
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Starbucks in Edinburgh”
Reviewed 15 November 2012

By far the pick of the bunch in Edinburgh for service and overall customer satisfaction!
Can't go wrong, stay away from the princes street hussle and bussle and make your way around the corner to have a better experience.

• Visited November 2012