“Excellent..!!!”
Review of Doodles

Doodles
Ranked #43 of 186 Shopping in Edinburgh
Reviewed 11 March 2012

Wonderful for me and my husband to do something silly together and something we would never usually do. Staff were lovely and helpful and very down to earth. A little bit overpriced but such such fun! I would definately go again. Hubby and I painted mugs for each other, and it was very lovely!!

1  Thank fifimeme

Reviewed 9 October 2011

I visited Doodles with my wife a year ago and it was great fun. We got to paint a few different pots and it was a laugh. Sadly my painting skills are horrendous but my partner's paintings were great.

They also do castings of babies hands and feet. Thoroughly recommend Doodles as an alternative but fun day out

1  Thank Chris0701
A TripAdvisor Member
einburgh
Reviewed 10 January 2004

ithink that doodles is the best!

i have been there once, and i wil never forget it.

what you do it makeyor own design o a pot , cup, bow etc. you can also use stencils or cool paints, such as speckly paint!

all in all, id give doodles 10/10 any day.

5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member