“brilliant!”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“brilliant!”
Reviewed 27 April 2013

My son is 8, we origionally went to go on the aerial assault however my son was not tall enough, this was my own fault I should have checked this. The very friendly reception staff suggest the taster session this was an hour long. Am actually glad he didn't manage to get on his first choice as he enjoyed his session so much. The instructors were fantastic. My son managed the first bits no bother at all and soon progressed onto the larger slabs.
This was our first time here, and I can say for sure we will be back, staff made us feel very welcome and were very up beat.
Facilities were clean and well maintained. Only thing I would say is that its very cold, however I was just watching, my son was sweating when he was finished. Next time I will take an extra layer.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excitement at 100 feet up!”
Reviewed 17 April 2013 via mobile

Went here with my wife and son and had a go on the ariel assault course.
This was exciting, scary but ultimately so much fun. High above everything else in the climbing arena(100feet) you get a chance to complete a fairly strenuous obstacle course. You are completely safe as you are harnessed in but the fun is that the brain doesn't quite get it!
That said, it takes approx 45 mins to an hour to get around it but what a great time you have. Not for the faint hearted and quite strenuous but well worth the cost of about £11 per adult and £9 for child. There is also a cafe, shops and numerous other activities going on there as well as the ariel assault and all the climbing walls. Go and have a go you'll love it!

Manchester
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent Climbing Centre!!!”
Reviewed 12 April 2013

Really enjoyed my visit here, excellent facilities!!! Am new to climbing, have only been doing it for a few months, so I wasn’t able to do the really high routes here but there are plenty suitable for beginners too. I will definitely be going back when I have got a bit better to take full advantage!!

Visited April 2013
Emma O, Guest Relations Manager at Edinburgh International Climbing Arena, responded to this review, 15 April 2013
I am really glad to hear that you have enjoyed your visit here to EICA. We have over 250 routes here from beginner to advanced levels.
Our climbing team will be happy to help you of you want some advice in progressing or you can book in a personnel coaching session should you need that.
We look forward to welcoming you back here again soon.
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Had an awesome time”
Reviewed 3 April 2013 via mobile

Did the aerial assault course here & loved every second of it. Have been to Go Ape before however this is so much better and def more challenging/thrilling.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank scs07
Emma O, Guest Relations Manager at Edinburgh International Climbing Arena, responded to this review, 6 April 2013
What a great review. Thank you so much for your positive comments. I am sure our climbing team will be delighted to hear your thoughts too.
Hope we can welcome you back at some point.
Sheffield, United Kingdom
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“My daughters response - OMG!”
Reviewed 2 April 2013 via mobile

OMG indeed. As an advanced climber my daughter has always wanted to climb here so we made the epic journey from Yorkshire to try it out. She didn't know where to start but the 100ft section grabbed her attention immediately. Staff were friendly and happy to point out routes that she might enjoy and offer advice. Pleasant enough cafe, but the climbing is immense!
We hope to visit again in June for the back yes finals (if she gets through!)
at just over £6 for a child to climb all day - what a bargain!
Hope to see you again - and if you are into climbing - it's a must.
In total agreement with previous reviews about childcare......

Visited March 2013
OMG - indeed. I am delighted to here your glowing review for EICA. What a journey you made to get here so I am really happy to hear it was worth it.

We will look forward to welcoming you back here again in June. Good luck for then.