“Okay!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 July 2014

I only chose Frankie & Benny's at Ocean Terminal because I was meeting my kids and it suited location, parking etc. It was kind of set off on the wrong footing when we arrived at the restaurant and waited at a sign saying "wait to be seated" only then to be approached by possibly the Manager to inform us we had to go to the front of the restaurant? When we did this I had to comment that there was nowhere to state what was the front, side etc. Apart from this, the service was okay, friendly enough, food average , nothing to write home about, definitely not value for money, but it served a purpose I suppose. I don't think I'll go back to this one, sorry!

Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Excellent service, always have time to chat and see how your day has been even if busy. I always have the beef burger what is amazing. Portion size is great for money.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

My kids like the pizza here and we had a £10 off voucher otherwise I would always choose somewhere else. The food is ok, the menu ok, the atmosphere is zero and the service is...ok. I'm vegetarian and used to order their mushroom and goat's cheese calzone, the goat's cheese wrap or their pizza with goat's cheese (yes, I love goat's cheese!) but they've changed their menu and don't do any of them any more. When busy, F&Bs restaurants are too noisy with kids, loud (always the same fifties music) and their dreadful birthday song.

The view over the Forth is quite in this one is nice but ruined by the ugly flats built at the shore.

By the way, their breakfasts are rather small for a price that they appear to think is good value. £5 for a small four egg (very small eggs) omelette is not good value and their vegetarian breakfast doesn't have much to it. Have they not heard of vegetarian sausages? You have to pay extra if you want toast.

All in all, it's just ok.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

THings started off badly when we were ignored by the boy running the place who was too busy preening in front of the girl working the bar to seat anyone. Then he told us we couldn't sit where we wanted, but only where suited him (in a 75% empty restaurant). Did the food save it? Oh, no. The worst kind of microwaved food that arrived in under 5 minutes, and which was left largely uneaten. Some of the F&Bs are fine, but this was just awful

1  Thank Mr H
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Breakfast with the girls was supposed to be a relaxing fun time.

The waiter had a bad attitude! Not ready to serve and help customers complaining of people who don't strictly follow a menu like a law.

The food that came was wrong. Eggs whites only shouldn't be eggs with yolks that aren't well done.

The meal as a whole was below average.

It was an epic fail!!!!!

Never again will I come here. Ever!!!!

1  Thank Eva R