“Excellent”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
“Excellent”
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Even though it was really busy they managed to fit in 6 of us. Service was excellent as was the food. Definately recommend.

“Cold breakfast ”
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

Went to this restaurant for breakfast service was terrible breakfast came straight from a hot plate so was warm at best toast was stone cold my wife asked for a glass of ice water after 10 mins of waiting she ask again and was told he was getting it as quickly as possible just shocking

Stirling, United Kingdom
“Okay!”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

I only chose Frankie & Benny's at Ocean Terminal because I was meeting my kids and it suited location, parking etc. It was kind of set off on the wrong footing when we arrived at the restaurant and waited at a sign saying "wait to be seated" only then to be approached by possibly the Manager to inform us we had to go to the front of the restaurant? When we did this I had to comment that there was nowhere to state what was the front, side etc. Apart from this, the service was okay, friendly enough, food average , nothing to write home about, definitely not value for money, but it served a purpose I suppose. I don't think I'll go back to this one, sorry!

• Visited July 2014
“Excellent ”
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Excellent service, always have time to chat and see how your day has been even if busy. I always have the beef burger what is amazing. Portion size is great for money.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Bog standard”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

My kids like the pizza here and we had a £10 off voucher otherwise I would always choose somewhere else. The food is ok, the menu ok, the atmosphere is zero and the service is...ok. I'm vegetarian and used to order their mushroom and goat's cheese calzone, the goat's cheese wrap or their pizza with goat's cheese (yes, I love goat's cheese!) but they've changed their menu and don't do any of them any more. When busy, F&Bs restaurants are too noisy with kids, loud (always the same fifties music) and their dreadful birthday song.

The view over the Forth is quite in this one is nice but ruined by the ugly flats built at the shore.

By the way, their breakfasts are rather small for a price that they appear to think is good value. £5 for a small four egg (very small eggs) omelette is not good value and their vegetarian breakfast doesn't have much to it. Have they not heard of vegetarian sausages? You have to pay extra if you want toast.

All in all, it's just ok.

• Visited June 2014