The hotel was just gorgeous. Situated within lots of greeness and just 2 minutes walk to calton hill! I was upgraded to a very nice suite with a small outdoor garden with stairs leading up to the garden. The decor was excellent as well. One thig I have to mention is the Crowne Plaza spray by the pillow. The lavendar smell was enhanting and it did help me with my sleep.
The staff were very nice and helpful as well, expecially the concierge team.
Overall, a very impressive experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Edinburgh’s city centre is the Crowne Plaza Edinburgh – Royal Terrace with stunning views towards the Firth of Forth. The hotel is part of an impressive terrace of prestigious Georgian townhouses with many of the original features.We have recently undergone a refurbishment of our property and rebranded as Crowne Plaza Edinburgh - Royal Terrace (previously known as Royal Terrace Hotel part of Prima Hotels) on the 15th August 2013. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Superbreak UK, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Crowne Plaza Edinburgh - Royal Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Terrace Edinburgh
- Hotel Royal Terrace
- Royal Terrace Hotel Edinburgh
- Crowne Plaza Edinburgh - Royal Terrace Scotland