I simply do not have a bad word about this place! The hotel is well kept, rooms fresh, beds super comfy, the staff superb and the free parking they provide is a huge plus.
The reception staff is very friendly and knowledgeable, and I must give a very special thanks to Miss. Lis Andersson for making our visit to Edinburgh such a success.
Area wise, while in Edinburgh, try to make time to visit the Science museum "Our Dynamic Earth", its the most fun I've ever had in a museum! Also, since you are in Scotland, try to squeeze in your schedule a few castles. This hotel has the perfect relaxing atmosphere but are happy to guide you anywhere you wish to go explore. Most of the must-sees are around the corner anyway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Edinburgh’s city centre is the Crowne Plaza Edinburgh – Royal Terrace with stunning views towards the Firth of Forth. The hotel is part of an impressive terrace of prestigious Georgian townhouses with many of the original features.We have recently undergone a refurbishment of our property and rebranded as Crowne Plaza Edinburgh - Royal Terrace (previously known as Royal Terrace Hotel part of Prima Hotels) on the 15th August 2013. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Superbreak UK, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Crowne Plaza Edinburgh - Royal Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Terrace Edinburgh
- Hotel Royal Terrace
- Royal Terrace Hotel Edinburgh
- Crowne Plaza Edinburgh - Royal Terrace Scotland