My husband and I had a wonderful weekend here. Close to the city centre, the staff were lovely and very knowledgeable when it comes to where to go and where to eat. Calton hill is round the corner if you fancy a wander up there for a great view of the city. If you want to try a traditional Scottish breakfast I would recommend here to anyone, freshly cooked and plenty of choice. The room was a good size, nice and clean with a huge comfy bed. The hotel has a great vibe to it too with plenty of tourists passing through it always feels lively. The hotel doesn't have a car park but parking on the road outside is free in the evening and at weekends. I would recommend here to anyone planning a trip to Scotland's capital!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Edinburgh’s city centre is the Crowne Plaza Edinburgh – Royal Terrace with stunning views towards the Firth of Forth. The hotel is part of an impressive terrace of prestigious Georgian townhouses with many of the original features.We have recently undergone a refurbishment of our property and rebranded as Crowne Plaza Edinburgh - Royal Terrace (previously known as Royal Terrace Hotel part of Prima Hotels) on the 15th August 2013. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Superbreak UK, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Crowne Plaza Edinburgh - Royal Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Terrace Edinburgh
- Hotel Royal Terrace
- Royal Terrace Hotel Edinburgh
- Crowne Plaza Edinburgh - Royal Terrace Scotland