Booked for afternoon tea at the hotel,Lovely welcome from staff, we went into swimming pool and steam sauna before going for our afternoon tea.What a delight with sandwiches little cakes scones with jam and cream and chocolates the waitress very cheerful and pleasent topping up teas or coffee.Lovely afternoon treat.Went outside to the terrace lovely gardens.15 mins walk from Edinburgh playhouse.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Edinburgh’s city centre is the Crowne Plaza Edinburgh – Royal Terrace with stunning views towards the Firth of Forth. The hotel is part of an impressive terrace of prestigious Georgian townhouses with many of the original features.We have recently undergone a refurbishment of our property and rebranded as Crowne Plaza Edinburgh - Royal Terrace (previously known as Royal Terrace Hotel part of Prima Hotels) on the 15th August 2013. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Crowne Plaza Edinburgh - Royal Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Terrace Edinburgh
- Hotel Royal Terrace
- Royal Terrace Hotel Edinburgh
- Crowne Plaza Edinburgh - Royal Terrace Scotland