I often have to work in Edinburgh and I have stayed at the Crowne Plaza, Royal Terrace on many occasions so I can really recommend it. What sets this hotel apart is the quality of the staff. They really go out of their way not just to be friendly and attentive but to address any problems you might have as a guest. In my experience, nothing is too much bother for them. There is a range of rooms in Royal Terrace, many of which are really lovely. I particularly like the rooms at the back of the hotel which back onto beautiful gardens. Royal Terrace is situated in a beautiful, central part of Edinburgh but these rooms are remarkably peaceful. This is a great hotel with a lot of tremendous restaurants nearby. I've always felt personally looked after here, so I can't recommend it too highly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Edinburgh’s city centre is the Crowne Plaza Edinburgh – Royal Terrace with stunning views towards the Firth of Forth. The hotel is part of an impressive terrace of prestigious Georgian townhouses with many of the original features.We have recently undergone a refurbishment of our property and rebranded as Crowne Plaza Edinburgh - Royal Terrace (previously known as Royal Terrace Hotel part of Prima Hotels) on the 15th August 2013. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Crowne Plaza Edinburgh - Royal Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Terrace Edinburgh
- Hotel Royal Terrace
- Royal Terrace Hotel Edinburgh
- Crowne Plaza Edinburgh - Royal Terrace Scotland