Great hotel, staff and food made our family treat to Edinburgh very enjoyable. We stayed in an executive suite offering large space, club access, comfy beds and a very clean room. However these suites are on the front, with single glazing on a cobbled road. This so called quite road turns into a motorway at 6:30 am and the noise from vehicles speeding down cobbles is unbelievable, I have twice checked to see if windows are closed. The children have the TV turned up so loud just to hear it above the car noise. make sure you ask for rear room and if you think the TVs are loud down the corridors you know why! - such a shame as everything else is lovely but when you are a light sleeper Waking at 6:30 on holiday is not good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Edinburgh’s city centre is the Crowne Plaza Edinburgh – Royal Terrace with stunning views towards the Firth of Forth. The hotel is part of an impressive terrace of prestigious Georgian townhouses with many of the original features.We have recently undergone a refurbishment of our property and rebranded as Crowne Plaza Edinburgh - Royal Terrace (previously known as Royal Terrace Hotel part of Prima Hotels) on the 15th August 2013. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Crowne Plaza Edinburgh - Royal Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Terrace Edinburgh
- Hotel Royal Terrace
- Royal Terrace Hotel Edinburgh
- Crowne Plaza Edinburgh - Royal Terrace Scotland