At first we thought it not far from town, but walk long away and finally arrived the hotel, it was like travel lodge, bit disappointment then got into the room, three beds and small bathroom, but no tv remote so we asked and wait, but we were out most of the time and on the last day we had breakfast at the hotel, it was bit crowed need more space, waiting for the food to arrive and need more staff, wouldn't go there again, rather in central so make it easier especially with my disability. The reason we were there to celebration our 17 years anniversary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the banks of the Waters of Leith in the West end of Edinburgh City Centre, the Britannia Hotel Edinburgh has 178 bedrooms and is conveniently located within easy reach of many of the city's major attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Superbreak UK, Lastminute, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Britannia Edinburgh Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Edinburgh West End Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Travelodge
- Edinburgh Travel Lodge
- Britannia Edinburgh Hotel Scotland