Don't quite understand what all the terrible reviews are about. Stayed here with my husband last weekend and it was great! The room was fine. Clean, plenty of room with tea / coffee facilities, hairdryer plus a brilliant view. We both slept well and weren't bother by any noise. Breakfast has been much maligned but we found it to be perfectly fine. The staff are great and , more importantly , the location is fantastic!! This is a decent Budget hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the banks of the Waters of Leith in the West end of Edinburgh City Centre, the Britannia Hotel Edinburgh has 178 bedrooms and is conveniently located within easy reach of many of the city's major attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Superbreak UK, Ebookers, Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Britannia Edinburgh Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Edinburgh West End Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Travelodge
- Edinburgh Travel Lodge
- Britannia Edinburgh Hotel Scotland