This was a basic hotel. The bed was very uncomfortable: visibly sagging into the middle and creaked and groaned whenever we rolled over in the night. Rooms were only cleaned in the morning, so as we were out late and up at around 11 or 12, our room was never cleaned. It was missing really obvious stuff like a hook or rail to hang a towel on and the curtain stopped about six inches above the shower tray, so the floor got a bit soggy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the banks of the Waters of Leith in the West end of Edinburgh City Centre, the Britannia Hotel Edinburgh has 178 bedrooms and is conveniently located within easy reach of many of the city's major attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Stayforlong S.L., Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Britannia Edinburgh Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Edinburgh West End Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Travelodge
- Edinburgh Travel Lodge
- Britannia Edinburgh Hotel Scotland